Naturtint Permanent Hair Color – 2N Brown Black, 5.28 fl oz (6-pack)


After a year of use with this particular brand and hair dye. I discovered that my scalp was getting extremely itchy especially after application and my hair is now falling out. Should I be very concerned? Can pigs fly? That should answer the question. Please read the ingredients... this product by all means is not herbal or natural. It contains Para-Phenylenediamine (PPD) which is dangerous chemical that has adverse side-effects. Has known to cause cancer. Please just google or do your own research. PPD is danderous. The overtime use has lead me to this point of having severe allergic reactions and now I must find a more safer alternative method. Will try HENNA (lawsonia inermis)which is a plant. Heard lots of positive results from people who had experience bad effects from chemical hair dye. I will post further review once I have tried and used Henna Maiden which I also purchased through Amazon. Their direct website further explains their Henna powders are 100% natural.
http://bit.ly/2cFDzOP