My Associates Store - Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk Comfort Insoles


I have tried so many different types, sizes, and brands. These are the best of them all for me. At first, I thought they wouldn't work because they don't fit the entire bottom of the shoe. These are made for sizes 6-9; I wear size 9. I realized that it works best if I place the arch support where my arch would hit in the shoe. That means that the insole will not be flush to either the front or back of the shoe. I thought it would be uncomfortable if it wasn't flush, but my feet are comfortable, and it doesn't make my shoes tight. The best part of all is that the insoles stay secure in the shoe, yet you can remove and adjust easily. I just order three additional pairs so that I don't have to remove them daily.
http://amzn.to/2a2APWW