My Associates Store


I have given this a couple of months of use, and having tried pretty much every other scalp treatment I can possibly find to sooth my incredibly irritated scalp, I feel very confident giving this an enthusiastic 5-star recommendation. I have had folliculitis of the scalp for over fifteen years, worsening during the past two years. I understand it to be a result of an autoimmune problem and the worsening to be related to a year-long course of antibiotics. It is likely also related to a tendency towards estrogen dominance. Eating well, avoiding sugar, counteracting yeast-issues, and taking supplements including B-vitamins and antioxidants all have helped, but such internal health solutions take a long time to kick in and I know I've got a ways to go before my body will be healthy enough to correct this problem from the inside out. In the meantime,
http://amzn.to/2aGIEGT